Luxury Jaccuzzi Suites
Experience Real Luxury
@ Mount Xanadu Resort
Luxury Suite Rooms
Spacious King Suites
An Iconic skull-shaped cave room ' The Phantom Cave", an independent cave house with garden sit-out and private parking, It also combines matchless beauty and architectural aesthetics with a trove of amenities to make it all more exceptional, comes with a very spacious bedroom, sitting area, modern washroom and private sit-out. A unique accommodation option at Mount Xanadu Wayanad, design inspiration comes from The Skull Cave, the hideout of comic book superhero The Phantom". Mandrake is featured together with the Phantom in The Phantom Annual #2, written by Mike Bullock and Kevin Grevioux. The house of Mandrake the Magician - "Xanadu" proudly hosts the Phantom Cave (design incorporates a blend of Skull Cave of Phantom & Xanadu - Mandrake`s home) to celebrate the association of these two early comic book superheroes Phantom & Mandrake.
No. of Rooms: 1
View from Room: Mountain, Forest & Lake
Bed Type: King Size Bed
Room Size: 550 sq ft.
GST Inclusive Tariff Breakfast + Taxes : INR 16898
Breakfast + Dinner + Taxes : INR 18683
Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner + Taxes : INR 20468
Check-in time is 1 PM and Check-out time is 11 am.
- Air conditioning
- 32” Flat Screen LED TV
- Tea / Coffee Maker
- Mini Bar
- Grooming Essentials
- In room Safe
- Hair Dryer on request
- Luggage Rack
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- In-room dining
- Daily housekeeping
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Mineral Water 2 Bottles
- Complimentary Minibar
- Free Unlimited Wifi
- Usage of Games (Billiards, Table Tennis, Chess, Carrom, Single Basket Ball, Cycling, Foosball, Trampoline, Badminton, Soft Archery, Punching Ball, Yoga Mat
- Usage of Infinity Pool (Swim attire is Mandatory)
- Usage of Health Club (Gym)
- Fishing in the Mountain water reservoir.
- Cave Experience (Rock Cave & Mud cave)
- Watch Tower Access, Binocular view to the Gigantic Western Ghats /Chembra Peak/Karapuzha Dam.
- Hiking within the property
- Guided nature walk
- Guided visit to the Sunset and Sun Rise viewpoint.
- Guided trekking to the Cheengeri Hills Valley.